The ECSP.Net program covers identification of security flaws and implementation of security countermeasures throughout the software development life cycle to improve the overall quality of products and applications. This course is purposefully built with a number of labs with three days of training, offering participants critical hands on time to fully grasp the new techniques and strategies in secure programming.
• Net Application Security, ASP.
• Net Security Architecture common security threats to .Net framework
• Security attacks on .Net framework and Secure SDLC
• Common threats to .Net assemblies and stack walking processes
• Input validation
• Authorization and authentication processes and common threats
• Various security principles for session management
• Importance of cryptography in .Net, different types of cryptographic attacks in .Net
• Symmetric and asymmetric encryption, hashing concepts, digital certificates, digital and XML signatures
• Principles of secure error handling, different levels of exception handling, and various .Net logging tools
• File handling concepts