Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission. It is a state government funding scheme meant only for Uttar Pradesh’s youth. It is a Security Skill Training program. UP SDM also initiates the following Government of India schemes-
• Skill Development Initiatives (SDI) Scheme
• Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY)
• Special Central Assistance (SCA) to Scheduled Castes Sub-Plan (SCSP)
• Multi-Sector Development Programme (MSDP)
• Border Area Development Programme (BADP)
ICSS signed MOU with UP SDM in 2013 to train unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh, specifically in 5 districts- Gorakhpur, Basti, Devariya, Sant kabir Nagar, and Sonbhadhra.