CSCU provides individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to protect their information assets.
This course covers fundamentals of various computer and network security threats such as identity theft, credit card fraud, phishing, virus and backdoors, emails hoaxes, loss of confidential information, hacking attacks, and social engineering.
• Introduction to security
• Securing operating systems
• Malware and antivirus
• Internet security
• Security on social networking sites
• Securing email communications
• Securing mobile devices
• Securing the cloud
• Securing network connections
• Data backup and disaster recovery
• Fundamentals of various computer and network security threats
• Understanding of identity theft, phishing scams, malware, social engineering, and financial frauds
• Learn to safeguard mobile, media and protect data
• Protecting computers, accounts, and social networking profiles as a user
• Understand security incidents and reporting.