CERFTIFICATE IN DIGITAL MARKETING
In simple words, digital marketing as its name signifies is marketing over the internet through various digital devices. Marketing all over the world is getting dependent on digital technology for reaching market segments, conducting market research through web analytics, managing content and so on no matter what industry it is.
• The only digital marketing training program where you get in-depth knowledge of all the modules of digital marketing with practical hands-on exposure.
• It includes full-fledged live classroom training for industry executives and entrepreneurs. We teach marketers how to reach a right target market with a lower acquisition cost in the best way possible.
• It can provide with an introduction to key digital marketing specialism, from mobile marketing and social media marketing to Email marketing, PPC marketing, and SEO. l It will provide you with a strong foundation in the core concepts of digital marketing.
• It will give you an in-depth understanding of how to effectively strategize and implement powerful digital marketing campaigns that convert. From social media marketing to search marketing, you'll learn everything you need to excel in your digital marketing career.
Introduction to Digital Marketing
- What is marketing?
- Understanding Traditional Marketing and Digital Marketing.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing.
- Trends in Digital Marketing.
- Digital Marketing Process.
- Traffic, Visibility, Lead generation, Sales, Retention
- Introduction to Electronic Commerce.
- Impacts & forces driving to Electronic Commerce.
- Growth of Digital Marketing & Ecommerce.
Website Creation-Blogger & WordPress
- What is Google blogger & benefit
- What is WordPress & benefit
- Understanding difference between blogger & WordPress
- Selection of platform
- Understanding requirement for blogger & WordPress
- Guide on Selection
- Websites Types
- Idea Generation & Planning for a website
- Static vs dynamic websites
- CMS Websites
- What are web server and web hosting
- Domain name selection
- Premium Domains
- Creating website using WordPress
- WordPress Installation
- Theme Selection
- Theme & Plugin Installation Guide.
- Creating website using Google Blogger
- Introduction to Blogger
- Creating blog in Blogger
- Customization in Blogger
- Content Management
- Successful Blogging Tips
Practice On HTML -Up to Required
- Understanding basic HTML structure
- Understanding tags – Up to Usage Only
- Practice on tags
Search Engine Optimization & Marketing
- About Search Engine
- How Search Engines Work
- Functions of a Search Engine
- Google search algorithm
- Google search engine result pages – SERP’s
- Understanding traffic and different types of traffic
- Doing Keyword Research with Google Keyword planner
- Types of Keywords
- SEO Competitor Analysis
- The difference between On-page and Off-page optimization
- Types of keywords Competitor analysis tool – Moz, Semrush, Ahref and much more (Premium)
SEM: On Page Optimization
- Website speed
- Title tags and Meta tags
- Heading tags – h1, h2, h3, h4
- Layout and design elements
- Individual and overall keyword density
- Internal link, Anchor text, Link Optimization
- SEO friendly content writing
- XML site map file creation & submission
- Robots.txt file creation & submission
- 301 redirection & increasing traffic
- Rich Snippet
- Google Webmaster and Google Analytics tools for site tracking
- What is Alexa
- Alexa integration
- Mobile optimization
- Case Study on Some Success/Failure of SEO
SEM: Off Page Optimization:
- About Backlinks Building
- Why it is important
- How to get backlinks
- Do-follow Vs No-follow backlinks
- Directory submissions
- Commenting on related forums, sites, and blogs
- Press releases
- Social network marketing
- Forum posting
- Classified posting
- Article writing and submission
- Blog posting
- RSS Feeds
- Social Bookmarking
- Understanding Google Page rank
- How to increase Google page rank?
- Learn Local SEO & how to target your local customer
- Google’s web spam
- Algorithms to tackle How to save your site from Google Panda, Penguin and EMD update
- Create natural links for your website
Social Media Optimization & Marketing
Email Marketing & Automation
- What is Email Marketing?
- How does Email Marketing work?
- Challenges of Email marketing
- Types of Email Marketing
- Email list management
- Best platforms to do opt-in email marketing
- What are auto responders?
- Auto responders to grow your business
- What is bulk emailing and how to do it?
- Understand challenges of bulk emailing
- How to stop emails going into junk?
- Understand Email Analytics
- Introduction to Mail Chimp
- Mail Chimp pricing structure
- Account setup and settings
- Email marketing strategy
- Creating a Subscriber List
- Integration of Forms in Site
- Import subscribers in list
- Types of Email marketing campaigns
- Creating an Email Campaign
- Marketing Automation using tools
- Understanding customer & scheduling automation
- Lead generation using email automation
Hacks - Increasing Site Rank
Increasing DA & PA
- Understand how Facebook ad works
- Types of Promotions
- Audience Targeting
- Advanced Audience Targeting
- Bidding Strategies
- Ad Formats
- Ad Dimensions and Rules
- Remarketing Strategy
- Conversion Tracking
- Understanding lead generation
- Importance of lead generation
- Understanding landing pages
- Understanding thank-you page
- Landing page vs website
- Best practices to create a landing page
- Best practices to create a thank-you page
- Practical exercise-creating a landing page
- Types of landing pages
- Reviewing landing pages created by trainees
- What is A/B testing?
- How to do A/B testing
- Selecting landing pages after A/B testing
- Converting leads into sales
- Creating lead nurturing strategy
- Understanding lead funnel
- Case study & discussion on lead generation strategies
Ecommerce Development & Marketing
- Marketing the E-Commerce company using digital media
- Customer Targeting and Proposition
- Strategies to guide online shoppers to an ECommerce website and persuading them to buy
- Gateways, Merchant Accounts & Logistics for physical goods. Integrating
- Woocommerce and setting up an e-commerce store on WordPress
- Understanding Marketing Automation
- Social Media Automation
- Email Marketing Automation
- Digital Marketing Automation
- Social Media Automation
- Email Automation
- Synchronizing Automation
Integrated Marketing Strategy
- Selecting appropriate digital tools to create an Integrated Digital Marketing plan.
- Creating an Integrated digital marketing strategy
Competitor & Market Analysis
- Understanding the market
- Understanding competition
- Competitor analysis
- Planning SEO, SMM, EMail & Ads Strategy
- Discussion on Top Brand Strategies
Strategy Development For Business
- Strategy Development For Product Based Company
- Strategy Development For Service Based Company
- Strategy Development For Food Based Company
- Strategy Development For E-commerce Based Company
- Strategy Development For Food Based Company
Case Study & Discussion
Freelancing & Digital Entrepreneurship
How to start getting project
How to become freelancer
How to become consultant
How to start own digital marketing company
Certification After Training:
- 5 Google Adwords
- 1 Google Analytics
- 1 Google Mobile Sites
- 1 Facebook Ad
- 1 Hubspot
- 1 Training Completion Certificate from GraduateDigital
- 1 Internship Certificate from Amison Group
After completion of our training, you are enough capable to appear in above certification course and our team will help you to clear your certification.
After completion of each module, you have to appear in our online/offline test.