PG DIPLOMA IN CYBER SECURITY
Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security Management (PGDCS) is 10 months training and certification program conducted both as a full time regular program and also online program, based on eligibility of the student, leading to employment opportunities in the information technology (IT)/cyber security function of various industries. The program would lead to employment opportunities in the Cyber Security function of various industries & sectors. It would also help the students attain additional qualification to gain employment opportunities across various job roles and functions in national & international organizations. The program has been developed through inputs from the industry and experts in the field. The faculty comprises of experienced trainers available permanently at the centre and also subject matter experts as visiting faculty.
The teaching pedagogy includes theory, practical, case studies, visits, study material, projects, internship etc to keep the learning experiential and collaborative. The students of this course get the opportunity to network with leaders in the industry and to join the alumni network of ICSS. The PG Diploma in Cyber Security is a job-oriented course and is most suitable for those interested in working in the field of cyber security. There exists a great demand for cyber security professionals. ICSS offers job placement assistance through its network of leading organizations.
The underlying objective of PGDCS is to develop relevant knowledge, skills and attitude for job seekers and for professionals looking for career progression. The program aims to:
• Foster employable abilities, proficiencies and competencies required to gain a successful career in cyber industry.
• Provide a national & internationally recognized certification.
• Enable career advancement of existing cyber security professionals.
• Enable Individual to be a trained Network/Web Security System Administration
• Enable individual to be a trained to defend social engineering attacks
• Enable individual to defend advanced persistent threats like Malware, Spyware & Ransom ware
• Enable individual with contingency planning & disaster recovery
• Administrator / Manager / Network Security System Engineer / Security Auditor / Chief Information Security Officer / Computer Forensics Investigator, ITSecurity Administrator/Consultant/Manager / Certified Ethical Hacker etc.
The certification shall be based on successful completion of the final assessment. Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security is aligned to National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF) Level 6.
Eligibility for PGDS-
A. For full time regular program: Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university.
B. For online program:
• Working professional in any industry with minimum qualification of graduation and work experience of 1 year, looking for career progression
• Engineering & Management students in their final year
• Cyber security employees in any organization looking for certification and career progression having minimum 2 years work experience
• Certificate in Cyber and Information Security with minimum 1 years work experience
• Retired defense personnel looking for alternate career opportunity
• At the time of admission, students are required to submit documents for admission:
• Self attested photocopy of graduation certificate & mark sheet
• Work experience certificate
• 2 photographs – passport size
• Address proof
• Self attested photocopy of Aadhar Card