CERTIFICATE IN SECURITY MANAGEMENT
Certificate in Security Management (CSM) would help students attain an additional qualification to gain employment opportunities across various job roles and functions in national & international organizations and for overseas job opportunities. The program has been developed through inputs from the industry and experts in the field. The faculty comprises of experienced trainers available permanently at the centre and also subject matter experts as visiting faculty. The teaching pedagogy includes theory, practical, case studies, role plays and internships to keep the learning experiential and collaborative. The students of this course get the opportunity to network with leaders in the industry and to join the alumni network of ICSS.
The underlying objective of CSM is to develop relevant knowledge, skills and attitude for job seekers and for professionals looking for career progression. The program aims to:
• Foster employable abilities, proficiencies and competencies required to gain a successful career in industry.
• Provide a national & internationally recognized certification.
• Enable career advancement of existing security professionals.
The certification shall be based on successful completion of the final assessment. Certificate in Security Management is aligned to National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF) Level 5.
Eligibility of CSM-
A. For full time regular program: XII passed / Ex-army
B. For online program: l XII passed with 1 year experience / Ex-army
At the time of admission, students are required to submit documents for admission:
• Self attested photocopy of their mark sheet/ college degree
• Work Experience Certificate
• Address Proof (Aadhar Card & Bank Account details)