UNARMED SECURITY GUARD
Unarmed Security Guard (USG) is a 21 days training and certification program as per PSARAguidelines conducted as a full time regular program. ICSS has designed sector specific new USG courses with the aim of widening the scope of employability of youth in the security industry.
The underlying objective of Unarmed Security Guard course is to develop relevant knowledge, skills and attitude for job seekers and for existing security personnel.
The program aims to:
• Foster employable abilities, proficiencies and competencies required to gain a successful career in industry.
• Provide a national & internationally recognized certification.
• Enable career advancement of existing security professionals.
• Wider scope of employability and acceptability in the current environment
The certification shall be based on successful completion of the final assessment. Unarmed Security Guard Certificate is aligned to Private Security Agencies Regulation Act 2005 and National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF) Level 4.
Eligibility for UGC-
A. For full time regular program: 1. Class 8th pass & Above, 2. Height 5'7” or More
B. For part time contact program:
Existing Security Guards already employed with Security Agencies and organizations. At the time of admission, students are required to submit documents of admission:
• Self attested photocopy of their mark sheet
• Work experience certificate if any
• Address proof
• Self attested photocopy of Aadhar Card
• Bank Account details